Many clients are so relieved to know that there is a solution to loss of eyebrow hair but they are wary on choosing a practitioner and have some fears about making a “bad decision”. I agree that it is a big step to trust your face to person with a permanent solution. Here are my tips on making the decision and finding the right person to do the job for you.
Do you need permanent cosmetics self quiz:
1. Do you feel self conscious frequently about your eyebrows?
2. Are you unhappy with how they currently look?
3. Do you find drawing them on frustrating and time consuming?
4. Are you very busy or athletic and drawing them on doesn’t make sense for you?
5. Have you had it with smearing eyebrows and thinking about them daily?
If you answered yes to most of these questions you most likely will benefit from the procedure.
What to look for in a permanent cosmetic practitioner. How do you know whom to trust?
1. Look at photos, that are current and un retouched.
2. How many procedures do they estimate they have done in the last month?
3. Do they have all the licenses current? Blood Borne pathogen? Training?
4. How long have they been in active practice?
5. Look up the BBB or Yelp see if there are any legitimate complaints on the treatment.
Eyebrows are such an essential part of the human face and must be done properly to fit natural with your face, muscles and bone structure. Color choice is also important.